"PgUp" and "PgDown" keys in windows?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Molopo, Dec 29, 2008.

  1. Molopo macrumors regular

    Jul 23, 2008
    How exactly am I supposed press these keys on the macbook alu keyboard? They simply aren't there, and I did some searching on google and found nothing about how to press these keys in windows. I need to be able to press these keys because they are shortcuts in a program that I use regularly, and there is no roundabout way to replicate the functions done by the pgup and pgdown keys. Help please, and thanks for your attention.
  2. manuel.mx macrumors member

    Nov 4, 2008
    erm have you tried fn+up/down ? If your keyboard is correctly configured it should work like that I think.

    If that doesnt work you can use this handy tool: UAWKS


    Good luck
  3. Molopo thread starter macrumors regular

    Jul 23, 2008
    I'm not quite sure if my keyboard is installed correctly though. I can't use the FN+f1-12 keys for their functions, like brightness and volume, so I'm not entirely sure if the fn+pgup and pgdn keys would work. I've already tried reinstalling the drivers a few times, with no luck. Any way I might be able to fix this, too? Thanks again.
  4. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040


    Sep 28, 2008
    The controls for brightness/volume in the Fn keys is driver based. You'd have to find the proper drivers/assign the keys to those functions in Windows.

    As for the PgUp/Down, FN+up/down arrow is the command you're looking for.

    Edit: The google code posted above looks like it'll fix you right up

Share This Page