Phantom Skinz Chromatics Pics (Lime Green)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bengtc, Dec 7, 2010.

1. bengtc, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2010

bengtc macrumors regular

I just put the skin on today, I had the blazing blue chromatic on but I felt like changing colors. Also on the phone is the lucky labs carbon fiber wrap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. steveJ1980 macrumors newbie

3. bengtc thread starter macrumors regular

4. steveJ1980 macrumors newbie

5. steveJ1980 macrumors newbie

I ordered the blue one I will have pics up in a couple days.

6. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

wow that skin is bright, your sure to get some attention with that, like the shiny metallic look though

7. bcp23 macrumors member

Looks good! How difficult is the installation. The front piece looks hard trying to line up the home button, front facing camera and those thin pieces on the sides of the screen.

8. Blinded macrumors 6502

That looks good, you did a good job installing it too. Definitely eye catching.

9. jasonmanning macrumors member

That is exactly the point. In my opinion it is almost impossible to install those things unless they are of a darker color and blend in with the color of the iPhone. This way you don't see the mistakes that much.
    Another thing is the price. $30 for a sticker? Please, I couldn't sleep at nights selling that stuff for that much. I was selling them in my online store until the day I tried to install one myself ... and guess what? So damn hard I don't wanna put any more customers through it and I now include the remaining stock in any order for free just to get rid of it.
    Want my advice, stay away from skins, too hard to install and they won't stay on for a long time either. Save your money and get a decent cover instead.