Phantom skinz

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Azariah80, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Azariah80 macrumors member

So I went to the mall today to look for a case for my iPhone 4. Every shop that I went to didn't really have anything appealing to me so I decided that I was going to get a full body zagg skin protector, since I've had one on my 3GS worked well. Everywhere I went only had the zagg skin for just the front of the phone, that when I came across a kiosk selling phantom skinz, needless to say, they had the full body skin. The guy put it on in 10 minutes and it cost me $37.92, a $10 install fee in that. These skins are amazing! Way better than zagg. You cannot tell there is anything on my iPhone at all. At first there was a haze I was worried about, but the guy assured me that they would disappear and to play with my phone as much as possible. Sure enough, about 3 hours later, it is crystal clear! If your looking for something to protect your phone and still allows you to still see the beauty of the iPhone 4. Check them out. I live just outside of St. Louis. So maybe check your local malls. You won't regret it. It's the best investment that I made and I can still appreciate the beauty of my iPhone. Oh yeah, they even have color skins to customize your phone.

2. Azariah80 thread starter macrumors member

Sorry everyone. I should have put this in the accessories forum.