Phone acting strange, activates itself help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chestvrg, Nov 25, 2013.

1. chestvrg macrumors 65816

chestvrg

Please help me guys. About two months ago my iPhone 5 started acting very strange, the music app activates by itself, starts playing music. I also have noticed that even when I don't have any applications in multitask suspended, an app or a couple appear suspended as if I had opened them....

The email app also shoots itself for no apparent reason and writes a bunch of scribbles like "lvismakghaksm" on the to, subject and body...the camera app activates and turns the flash on, I don't know what to do.

The worse my applications began to get deleted, last week somehow like 4 applications were completely gone, and today I lost a total of three applications. I have provided snapshots of before I left home to work and now after work where you can see in the first screen my YouTube, Nook and Amazon apps were deleted and I have not deleted them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

There is no reasons why I would make something like this up and just pull a joke on you guys, I have been a member for a long time here at MR and always post positive feedback. Do you guys think some hacker had gotten a hold of my iTunes account or is remotely activating and deleting my apps? Or do you thinks the touch sensor digitizer is going bad?

The strange thing is that this only happens during work hours like between 1pm and 3pm but on the evening and weekends there is no consistency if it was the digitizer it would be acting up regardless of timing. Please help, give me feedback. Thank you.

2. tkmcguire1 macrumors 6502

tkmcguire1

A Possessed iPhone perhaps ?
    Just kidding try doing a restore,if that doesn't work you may have to take it in to Apple.

3. chestvrg thread starter macrumors 65816

chestvrg

Yes I will set up an appointment at Apple by this coming weekend. I'm very confused, I don't know anymore what is going on with my iphone (thing looks possessed LOL). I just hope is nothing worse like my passwords were stolen (I use password plus app over the cloud and a determined hacker can do a lot of harm).

I'm right now doing an encrypted backup on itunes (if that helps at all), next thing I will restore the iphone and set up as new, delete all my old backups.

4. chestvrg thread starter macrumors 65816

chestvrg

Ok, an update guys. I did a full reset and set up device as new and had to install all my apps back again. In the process I lost the data store on some of my application including one called "vehicle log" in which I had all my oil changes, and engine service of my car (oh well).