Phone Advice

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by danhaycocks, Apr 4, 2009.

1. danhaycocks macrumors newbie

Hey,
    I am looking for a new phone that is both cheap and ok'ish. Anyway after browsing many different phone companies i saw this offering from t-mobile.
    http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobi...as-you-go/t-mobile/vairy-touch-payg/overview/

I was wondering if anybody here has got the phone or has had a go on the phone and what they thought of it. What i really want to know is how responsive is the touchscreen and how is the interface overall, if anyone could even supply a video of them using there's that would be fantastic.

Thanks
    Dan

2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

try and find a cnet review of it or something. there are tons of phone review sites

3. danhaycocks thread starter macrumors newbie

I prefer though to have someone who will use it day to day review it. I use cnet every now and again for reviews and i just think some of the things they review they get totally wrong.

4. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

Most touch screens seem to be super-responsive because of the fact that you have to use a stylus or something. And they're screens aren't hard, its like a plastic touch film over it. Except the iPhone of course.

5. danhaycocks thread starter macrumors newbie

Ahhh ok the use of a stylus bother me much really. Would be interesting to hear anyone who has got this phone. Also any idea what OS it runs ? dosent