Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwolf6589

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
Colorado
iOS 7 has a number of new features and advantages. However several drawbacks and these are big ones. One of them is the phone and for some reason the buttons are twice as small as the phone in iOS 6, and the delete key is very very very small and hidden at the top. Also how can I add a second caller like a conference call or three way calling?

Also I do not like the New Calendar app. In the iOS 6 app I could look at the entire month and the appointments I had for each day. IOS 7 forces me to look at the entire week only to see any appointments and they are spread out and not as user friendly or easy to access as iOS 6. And finally the tasks/reminders app seems like a big step down as I cant see the tasks I assigned each day of the week. Or are there ways around what I have mentioned?

And finally what happened to the fully charged icon for my phone once it was 100% complete?

bransoj

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2013
Pressing the search button in the calendar will give you a list of your appointments.

jwolf6589

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
Colorado

bransoj

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2013
http://arstechnica.com/apple/2013/09/death-to-textures-ios-6-and-ios-7-compared-in-pictures/#image-9

But I can no longer look at the entire month and see appointments in month view. I have to switch to week, day, or list view. That is annoying as I always Looked at my calendar by the month.

You couldnt anyway really. Yes you saw a month of dates but you had to click every day individually. The new one has a list view that you can just scroll through with dates so you know the month and in my opinion a lot better to use.

3lite

macrumors 6502a
Nov 7, 2011
You couldnt anyway really. Yes you saw a month of dates but you had to click every day individually. The new one has a list view that you can just scroll through with dates so you know the month and in my opinion a lot better to use.

You obviously have never used a calendar before. Clicking isn't the problem. It's the format view. Some people like viewing the 31 squares at one time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.