Phone Calls re-spring automatically, need fix

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by aninhja87, Jan 24, 2012.

1. aninhja87 macrumors newbie

Jan 24, 2012
    I'm not exactly sure how to describe this, or if this was covered elsewhere...but I just noticed that when making or receiving phone calls (after jail breaking, and installing some repos, etc.), once I place the phone to my ear and then look at the phone screen, the phone call "re-springs" to the top where the notification bar is. Usually, the screen would show who you are talking to, with the option of ending the call, etc. I don't like this feature and I want it back to normal. Is there something specific I can do to fix this, or is there some known setting that makes the phone do this?
  2. maturola macrumors 68040

Oct 29, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Never seen this before, can you post an screenshot?

what App had yo installed?
  3. aninhja87 thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 24, 2012
    Actually I think I corrected the problem. I believe it was because I had My3G installed. I don't believe My3G is compatible with iOS 5.0.1 yet, and I was also having issues with safari and the app store force closing. I found that the solution to the latter problems was to uninstall My3G. I believe the prior issue is fixed now.
  4. ThHeartlessHero macrumors member

Jan 22, 2012
    I have no issue with My3G running on my 4S. Are you on AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon? Do you have the up-to-date paid version of My3G or a cracked one?
  5. aninhja87 thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 24, 2012
    I am on sprint, and it was a cracked version...but I removed it.