Phone Complication

burgman

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 24, 2013
Why isn't there one? Seems like a silly oversight. Siri is crap to make calls, having to go to app is as the only other way I can find is just crazy stupid. Or am I stupid in missing something obvious? My wife votes for door number two. Sorry i’m Referring to series 4 watch.

Last edited:

matrix07

macrumors 603
Jun 24, 2010
Im talking about a phone complication being available on all watchfaces. Which one is that? It’s not available on the infrograph as an example.
Ah.. you’re talking about the new watch and a new watch face. Have to wait for it I guess. Apple will gradually make all Complications work.

oneteam

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2008
Cincinnati, USA
Why isn't there one? Seems like a silly oversight. Siri is crap to make calls, having to go to app is as the only other way I can find is just crazy stupid. Or am I stupid in missing something obvious? My wife votes for door number two. Sorry i’m Referring to series 4 watch.
A lot of complications are not available on the new infograph face. I assumed that the third party complications would need and update, but there's stock complication missing too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.