Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AMTYVLE

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
Florida
I have been noticing since updating to iOS 11....When unlocking my iPhone (iPhone X is my personal, iPhone 6S Plus for work) that upon unlocking and instead of seeing my home screen it goes right to the Phone dialer and sometimes my Contacts. I thought maybe that was the last thing I used before locking my phone, but it is not. I always make sure my apps are closed before locking my phone (habit). Has anyone else experience this?

This happens on both my iPhones.

ds.

macrumors member
Feb 18, 2012
This happens to me on my iPhone X as well. I've made sure that I've closed all my apps, I don't have any notifications that I could accidentally tap right before unlocking the phone but it'll still take me to the phone app sometimes. It's happened like around 3/4 times this past week

AMTYVLE

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
Florida
This happens to me on my iPhone X as well. I've made sure that I've closed all my apps, I don't have any notifications that I could accidentally tap right before unlocking the phone but it'll still take me to the phone app sometimes. It's happened like around 3/4 times this past week

I thought it was only me, glad to hear it is happening to someone else as well. Hopefully there will be a future fix.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.