Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KAMB

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2013
Connecticut
Noticed today and then in the phone App and tapping on the contacts and then tapping in the search box to search for a name the screen will grey out but no keyboard will show up like it is suppose to.

Anyone else having this issue?

IndyBob

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2012
Indianapolis
Noticed today and then in the phone App and tapping on the contacts and then tapping in the search box to search for a name the screen will grey out but no keyboard will show up like it is suppose to.

Anyone else having this issue?

Just tried it on my iPhone 5 and it works fine for me. Keyboard pops right up.

bert484

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2011
Try a Hard Reset to see if that fixes it. Hold down Home button and Power button until it shuts off and then the apple reappears. Then release the buttons and let it reboot.

Bert 484

KAMB

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2013
Connecticut
Try a Hard Reset to see if that fixes it. Hold down Home button and Power button until it shuts off and then the apple reappears. Then release the buttons and let it reboot.

Bert 484

Worked; I feel very stupid now haha. Thank you.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Worked; I feel very stupid now haha. Thank you.

when in doubt, always hard reboot. i had an issue the other day on 7.1 beta 2 where none of my calendar info was showing up in the notifications menu even though it was in my calendar properly. hard reboot fixed it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.