Phone Devil anti-glare

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SmittS, Dec 13, 2011.

1. SmittS macrumors regular

Anybody have the Phone Devil anti-glare screen protector? I just installed one after seeing pretty good reviews on Amazon and some kind words on here. It is much cheaper than the PS (12 bucks shipped on Amazon for 2). I've had it installed for maybe 3 weeks and there are tons of hairline scratches on the thing. I noticed a few not long after install and more and more are building. I carry the phone in my pocket only and never place anything else in that pocket. Phone only all the time. I've never had trouble with PS or even Ebay protectors on my iPhone 4. I hate it because the anti-glare works very well without sacrificing much clarity. I'd have to say it may even be better than PS, but the scratches are getting worse! Do I have a lemon or is this pretty standard?

2. vtclan macrumors regular

Scratches are pretty standard if theyre using cheaper material than powersupport. The clarity may also be better because phonedevils anti glares are thinner than the powersupport ones. I was considering buying those as an alternative to powersupport since they charged $6 for shipping for one pack of protectors :confused:. Luckily, i found them on apple's website with free shipping for only $15 shipped!

3. Munkypoo7 macrumors 6502

Munkypoo7

If they use the same materials on their current screen protectors [anti-glare] as their 3GS anti-glare screen protectors, then yes, it's standard.

PowerSupport and SGP are your best options. They're durable and are excellent options :)

4. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

So you paid $14 total?

The PS AG are 14.99 at the Apple store.

5. vtclan macrumors regular

Yes. It included 2 protectors like phonedevil.

6. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

You missed my point.

TC said they purchased the Phone Devil ones becuase they were much cheaper than the PS ones. In reality they really weren't which is why I'm curious why the TC didn't just buy the PS ones instead.