Phone Devil screen protectors for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by swanseamike, Jul 28, 2010.

1. swanseamike macrumors newbie

I received my Phone Devil screen protector this morning for my new iPhone 4. Up until now i've been using cheapie ones that i bought on eBay, but they were better than nothing.

So the package contained 2 screen protectors, A microfibre cloth and a handy credit card sized squeegie that has 2010/2011 calenders on it. Also included were 2 maoam chewie sweets (yum yum)

I have to say i've used pone devil screen protectors for a while now on my wife's 3gs and they are outstanding, The one on at the moment has been on for about 6 weeks and it's still pristine and you wouldn't know there was a protector on it so i was really looking forward to seeing one on my i4.

I found it very easy to work with and the cuts are perfect and i really mean perfect! It says to put them on dry but tbh i always use a tiny bit of soapy water as it's easier to squeegie out any bubbles.

It must have taken about 5 mins from start to finish and it's PERFECT, not a bubble or mark on it and you can't tell there's a protector on the screen just like the one on my wife's 3gs.

Overall i'm really happy and nice touches like the sweets and the good quality cloth and calender really make the difference.

I paid around £8 for the pack which includes TWO protectors and that includes free postage.

I have made a short video review if anyone wants to see it and i'm allowed to post the youtube link up here? I have to be honest though it's a bit rough as i've never done one before.

I got my pack from phonedevil.com and they do a range of protectors for various phones with different finishes.

If anyone wants any more info then just ask

2. Mrrikki macrumors regular

They are a great company, I would recommend them. I use the protectors on my iPad also!

The company are great to deal with and always answer emails unlike SGP!

Try them they are better than PS in my opinion from using them both on 3G before the iPhone 4.

3. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

This is the first time I've heard of these screen protector. They're not sold in stores?

4. swanseamike thread starter macrumors newbie

5. swanseamike thread starter macrumors newbie

amazon sell them mate, but dunno about actual shops

6. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

7. swanseamike thread starter macrumors newbie

Also don't worry too much about the release date bit as I ordered mine and was expecting them on the 5th august but they turned up yesterday about a week early!

I believe at the moment as they are a new product they are sending them out in batches and I was lucky enough to be in an early batch and the next batch is due next week.

8. zeeflyboy macrumors regular

edit, got the wrong product... I actually had rocket fish!

these look pretty good for the money, the gf needs a new one for her 3GS so might give them a try.

€5.58 delivered for 3GS protector with two in the box... can't be bad!