Phone/FaceTime bug iOS 7.1

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by sflomenb, Mar 11, 2014.

1. sflomenb, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014

sflomenb macrumors 6502a

sflomenb

The battery is on is blank since it's the same color as the background

Attached Files:

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Not sure how this would be qualified as a Facetime bug..it's just that the call bar (for both facetime and phone) and the battery charging color are the same.

3. sflomenb thread starter macrumors 6502a

sflomenb

Ok fixed

4. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

This annoys me as well, am in calls like 6hrs a day and battery mgmt is key for me :(

5. SanjeevRana macrumors 6502a

SanjeevRana

So reading the battery percentage is not enough ... i thought its the more specific option rather than the vague bar :confused::confused::confused:

6. sflomenb thread starter macrumors 6502a

sflomenb

It's fine since I can still read the percentage. This is still a bug though, as it's not supposed to happen.

7. VanillaCracker macrumors 68030

VanillaCracker

Idk if it's a bug, I think it's just very poorly designed like so many other things in iOS 7 Lol

8. MrGuder, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014

MrGuder macrumors 68020

I agree...this is poor design and not really a bug....it's like we (the customers) are proofing Apple's work. When it should be the other way around, they should be proofing their own work, did anyone test this and say oh it's green and it's hiding the battery charging color. *smacks head*

Remember that some people may turn off the battery meter # as it's an option, if you do that then you are really in trouble with this color blending.

9. VanillaCracker macrumors 68030

VanillaCracker

Lol I'm trying not to be so pessimistic about iOS 7 - but sometimes I just look at the way it's put together, and say to myself "Is this some kind of joke?"

Aesthetic appeal is debatable, but function has jumped off a cliff, and then another cliff.