Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
The battery is on is blank since it's the same color as the background

Attachments

Last edited:

WhatAmI

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2009
This annoys me as well, am in calls like 6hrs a day and battery mgmt is key for me :(

SanjeevRana

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2011
So reading the battery percentage is not enough ... i thought its the more specific option rather than the vague bar :confused::confused::confused:

sflomenb

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
So reading the battery percentage is not enough ... i thought its the more specific option rather than the vague bar :confused::confused::confused:
It's fine since I can still read the percentage. This is still a bug though, as it's not supposed to happen.

MrGuder

macrumors 68030
Nov 30, 2012
Idk if it's a bug, I think it's just very poorly designed like so many other things in iOS 7 Lol
I agree...this is poor design and not really a bug....it's like we (the customers) are proofing Apple's work. When it should be the other way around, they should be proofing their own work, did anyone test this and say oh it's green and it's hiding the battery charging color. *smacks head*

Remember that some people may turn off the battery meter # as it's an option, if you do that then you are really in trouble with this color blending.

Last edited:

Vanilla35

macrumors 68040
Apr 11, 2013
Washington D.C.
I agree...this is poor design and not really a bug....it's like we (the customers) are proofing Apple's work. When it should be the other way around, they should be proofing their own work, did anyone test this and say oh it's green and it's hiding the battery charging color. *smacks head*

Remember that some people may turn off the battery meter # as it's an option, if you do that then you are really in trouble with this color blending.
Lol I'm trying not to be so pessimistic about iOS 7 - but sometimes I just look at the way it's put together, and say to myself "Is this some kind of joke?"

Aesthetic appeal is debatable, but function has jumped off a cliff, and then another cliff.