Phone freezes when closing multi-tasked apps.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jbarresi19, Jul 25, 2010.

1. jbarresi19 macrumors 6502

It seems that anytime i have more than like 7 apps running in multitasking and I go to close them all my phone freezes after closing 2 or 3 apps and the only why to get it to respond is to do a hard reset. Should i exchange it or has someone come across this?

2. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Happened to me too once. I think the trick is to not close them so quickly in succession. Do each one slowly and give a half second for the icon to disappear before closing another.

3. CT1stMaxedOut09 macrumors member

I have this same problem sometimes and it is extreamly annoying. If you do not do the hard reset yourself your phone will shut off anyways and you'll have to turn it back on (at least that is what mind does). Just tried close the open apps and just what froze!

4. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Happens to me every day. I just close them way too quick. Youve gotta do that and close them slow.

5. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

Mine does it when closing apple apps. I tried closing the SMS app the other day and it froze and I had to do a hard reset. Tried it again just now and the same thing happened. But when I close third party apps it doesn't seem to happen to me. Weird.