Phone half way in safe mode?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Elweezy, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Elweezy macrumors regular

Weird yes. Running iPhone 4 4.3.3. It started with me trying to make a phone call and it wouldn't let me, it would close out of the phone app very quickly after I clicked the persons number. So I did a hard reset. When it turned on, it wasnt in safe, mode or at least it doesn't say it is. But it looks just as if it is, as far as icon wise. My icons were every where random places. Like what happens in safe mode.

I did respring and such but nothings fixing it. I feel as though my phone isn't detecting light the right way anymore either, (auto brightness) I have iconoclasm, shrink, infinifolders, and barrel, for things that I think might have affected it.

But it still doesn't explain why I couldn't make phone calls. So as of now my phone is still looking weird, and it is picking random things for the status bar. Such as I have battery percentage only on... But it is showing just the battery. No percentage. I have my signal in numbers, but it chooses to use black signal bars backwards. Just weird things and i can't find any fix. Very frustrating.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. kuwxman macrumors 6502

kuwxman

You said you resprung it, but did you restart it? Turn it off then back on. That usually fixes any safe mode issues. If not, download Crash Reporter off Cydia to see what it causing the problem. If you still can't tell, start deleting apps one by one to find the culprit.

3. hoogen macrumors regular

hoogen

do you have SBSettings and does it still work? if so you should try to force the iphone into safe mode (open SBSettings and click the "power" icon and select safe mode. then try to exit safe mode like you would normally