Phone icon disappearing?

ccapman670

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 31, 2012
New Orleans / Baton Rouge
So the Phone icon on my phone disappears multiple times a day, and it's usually gone from the dock every time I respring or restart my phone. To get it back I can either switch to one of my other dreamboard themes and switch back, or hold down one of the other icons on my dock until they are vibrating and it pops back up.

Anyone have any idea why it keeps doing this? It's starting to get annoying.

Also it doesn't move it, it's just gone. I searched all my pages and folders and the phone was no where. Thanks.

MastahRiz

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2010
So the Phone icon on my phone disappears multiple times a day, and it's usually gone from the dock every time I respring or restart my phone. To get it back I can either switch to one of my other dreamboard themes and switch back, or hold down one of the other icons on my dock until they are vibrating and it pops back up.

Anyone have any idea why it keeps doing this? It's starting to get annoying.

Also it doesn't move it, it's just gone. I searched all my pages and folders and the phone was no where. Thanks.
The theme is the issue and you should probably contact the developer or try a theme forum where that particular theme is being discussed.

PS
It's considered poor forum etiquette to bump your own thread before 24 hours.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.