Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidjacobs21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
I am jb running 4.2.1 and i was trying to put in a custom dock, and when it didnt work i noticed that all of a sudden my app store, cydia, and a bunch of my utility icons are now gone. I have no idea what happend or how to get them back, any ideas?

jdaniel

macrumors 65816
Mar 21, 2009
Lviv, Ukraine
I am jb running 4.2.1 and i was trying to put in a custom dock, and when it didnt work i noticed that all of a sudden my app store, cydia, and a bunch of my utility icons are now gone. I have no idea what happend or how to get them back, any ideas?

power button and home button hold till together till it reboots. If you dont see them... do u have sbsettings? did you accidentally hide the icons? doesnt seem to be possible if you dont know what you are doing...

last resort back up phone and restore. and re-jailbreak OR just try re-jailbreak if you had used greenpoison to do it, if you used pwnage tool rejailbreak means restore so... no diff there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.