Phone Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by theperipheral, Nov 14, 2011.

1. theperipheral macrumors 6502

Hey guys,

I have been wondering if there is something wrong with my camera on my 4S. I don't know if it's just me or what, but the pictures just don't seem nearly as vibrant as the images on the 4.

I was looking at the lens today, and it looks like there's some kind of scratch, or some kind of something on the inside of the lens (or the inside of the glass that covers the lens)...is this something that, if I take it to the Apple store, they would replace the phone for? The pictures always seem to come out hazy.... Here's an example...I just don't remember anything looking like this on my 4.

Attached Files:

2. FreakinEurekan macrumors 68040

FreakinEurekan

Almost looks like they forgot to peel the protective plastic off the inside of the lens when they installed the back. If that's the case, the Genius Bar should be able to pop the back off and remove the plastic in about 60 seconds.

3. theperipheral thread starter macrumors 6502

I dont know. I can see through the lens and in the center of the glass there looks to be something...it looks like it could be plastic or something on the other side, but it only covers a small portion of the glass....these images seem hazy all over. I guess I'll take it in.