phone saber not lightsaber

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by velvetelvis, Sep 28, 2008.

1. velvetelvis macrumors 6502

velvetelvis

does anybody know where i can get the original phone saber and not this bloated add for a mediocre game?

2. Ezra12 macrumors member

Did you look carefully in the app store? Did you use search? If the app store doesn't have it then go in itunes and put all app games and search for it there. Tell me if you find it...

3. velvetelvis thread starter macrumors 6502

velvetelvis

yes, phone saber was taken down and eventually replaced with light saber unleashed. it has a big add for the force unleashed video game.

4. Ezra12 macrumors member

Isn't the phone saber the samething as light saber unleashed?

5. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

He specifically stated that he doesn't want to support LucasArts by downloading their free version of a free app.

OP, you should have gotten it when you had the chance. I have both and it really makes me no nevermind which one I use.

6. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Do you have them both loaded at the same time? Was just wondering if this was possible.

7. Ezra12 macrumors member

Tssss I didn't read anything on him saying he doesn't was LucasArts, so how should I know?...

8. velvetelvis thread starter macrumors 6502

velvetelvis

no, i really dont want all the advertising. not when there was nothing wrong with the original. i dont mind lucas arts, i just dont want all the advertising, i just want to annoy my wife with light saber sounds...

9. DN7335 macrumors 6502

I know its gotten bad reviews but I actually like this new version better. I don't mind the commercial click through, and the images and music that are now available makes me feel more in tune with the whole Star Wars theme. I also think the sound effects are more responsive and varied than the previous version.

10. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

i have the original and its telling me to update to version 2.0... which is basically the ad.

11. velvetelvis thread starter macrumors 6502

velvetelvis

12. kheovnien macrumors member

wow. u guys must be really anal. :rolleyes:lightsaber unleashed has one ad that lasts less than 5 seconds at the beginning. i never had phone saber but lightsaber unleashed has different colored lightsabers, star wars music, and 2 options for the lightsabers (full screen and on screen). for free it's definitely good.

13. jmadlena Guest

Agreed. The new version is much better, I feel. Especially the battle music, and it seems to be more sensitive to swinging the phone. More responsive overall.

I don't understand why people are so against an ad. It is a few second long, more like a splash screen while the app is loading than anything. You got this app for free, having to see an ad at the very beginning (which doesn't reappear and bother you) is not a big deal.

14. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

The old version had all that except the music.