Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aleandroid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 23, 2013
i get the feeling im going to have to jailbreak again but im going to see if anyone can help with my issue

so earlier today i tried to connect to a wifi network and it immediately deleted my signal bars from my iphone 4. i tried to reset the network settings on my phone to see if it would bring it back and since the reset the phone will not exit safe mode. i hit restart then at he top and just lands back in safe.

does any know how to fix this? and if not is there a easy to jailbreak again and keep my information

edit: i turned of my phone then i turned it back on and it exited safe mode but the nothing is the way it was before. i do have all my tweaks though

Last edited:

kaielement

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2010
Try Turing the phone all the way off then plug it into power and see what happens. If not you may have to rejailbrake

Aleandroid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 23, 2013
after about 20 minutes or so the phone just freezes up and moves incredibly slow unless i reboot it. is there way i can back up my jailbreak before i do it again?

Last edited:

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
after about 20 minutes or so the phone just freezes up and moves incredibly slow unless i reboot it. is there way i can back up my jailbreak before i do it again?

you mean your tweaks and apps? there are cydia apps that do that.

If I was you, I would just restore as NEW and start fresh and go from there though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.