iPhone 7(+) Phone Wraps?

Kerry78

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2016
Hi,

I bought a Jet Black iPhone 7 recently I actually literally swapped my Rose Gold mint one for it anyway the description technically said it was in mint condition but when it arrived was I rather annoyed at the state it was in when held under light for example it just looks like really poor condition and it’s not worth what I’ve paid for it but as I’ve tried to try and improve the appearance it’s got worse using a cloth over it so I can’t really send it back now!

After looking around I’ve seen this neat idea of Phone wraps was wondering if anyone has done this to there Glossy phones?

Can you let me know even post pics and info of which one I should buy Thanks

Waterman316

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2018
Hi,

I bought a Jet Black iPhone 7 recently I actually literally swapped my Rose Gold mint one for it anyway the description technically said it was in mint condition but when it arrived was I rather annoyed at the state it was in when held under light for example it just looks like really poor condition and it’s not worth what I’ve paid for it but as I’ve tried to try and improve the appearance it’s got worse using a cloth over it so I can’t really send it back now!

After looking around I’ve seen this neat idea of Phone wraps was wondering if anyone has done this to there Glossy phones?

Can you let me know even post pics and info of which one I should buy Thanks

Dbrand.com

snow755

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2012
if you have a paypal account you can file a claim with pay pal and hop too get your $ back

Kerry78

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2016
if you have a paypal account you can file a claim with pay pal and hop too get your $ back
FleBay

The seller has told me to send it back but as I’ve put more surface marks on it with a duster don’t think they’d take to kindly to a refund now ‍♀

If I had known a duster would make it worse beforehand
[doublepost=1539560670][/doublepost]
Not sure that would work the seller is pretty disgruntled already when I asked for a partial refund on it, defo not worth what I paid, I just sold my Rose gold one which looked like it had just came out the box from new I was bored of pink n white fancied a black one which I love it’s so much sexier lol

But shocked at how it looked under the light a total dogs dinner
[doublepost=1539560960][/doublepost]
View attachment 795059 View attachment 795061 So I got a matte black Slickwraps for my Gold Xs Max and I love the look!
So nice was it easy to apply? Tbh I’d rather someone did it for me I’ve already buggered up 2x tempered glass screen protectors applying those ‍♀

penajmz

macrumors 68040
Sep 11, 2008
New York City
FleBay

The seller has told me to send it back but as I’ve put more surface marks on it with a duster don’t think they’d take to kindly to a refund now ‍♀

If I had known a duster would make it worse beforehand
[doublepost=1539560670][/doublepost]
Not sure that would work the seller is pretty disgruntled already when I asked for a partial refund on it, defo not worth what I paid, I just sold my Rose gold one which looked like it had just came out the box from new I was bored of pink n white fancied a black one which I love it’s so much sexier lol

But shocked at how it looked under the light a total dogs dinner
[doublepost=1539560960][/doublepost]
So nice was it easy to apply? Tbh I’d rather someone did it for me I’ve already buggered up 2x tempered glass screen protectors applying those ‍♀
It was easy but it took a couple of tries. It was easy to take it off and put it on until it was perfect.

Reactions: Kerry78

Kerry78

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2016
It was easy but it took a couple of tries. It was easy to take it off and put it on until it was perfect.
Oh that’s good to I’d like a red back on mine need the front to to cover most of the scratches

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.