Phonedevil Screen Protector Good, But why So difficult fo rme

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by c206, Aug 28, 2010.

1. c206 macrumors newbie

Hey all, 1st post so be kind, lol

Finally fitted my phonedevil screen protector and mucked it up :mad:

Done the whole hog aswell, put my shower on to get rid of the dust in the bathroom lol

But no matter how well or hard i tried, had to many air bubbles (even though i got rid of a lot) and then when i was sort of happy with it (not really) noticed 2 dust specks when i was play mafia wars.

So then tried the cellotepe method, but nowon the right hand side near the black antanna part it's not sticking down properly.

Might have to leave it for a week or 2 then try again with the other protector, but i really wanted to keep that for a bit

Anyway rant over, might try the next one working from the bottom up, maybe

cheers, all for reading anway :(:eek:

May post pics shortly of my 1st EVER attempt at a screen protector on a phone

On a plus note, have to say this crystal phonedevil is very good just like not having a protector at all on it, very very smooth to use.

Only 1 thing i say is a BIT annoying are the fingerprints showing up a bit to much on the screen, but if i do order another one it MAY be a matte on (less fingerprints shown) but don't know how this will affect the high res look of the iphones screen

2. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Hi and welcome!! Do you still have the screen or did you throw it away?

You can take it off and wash it in a bowl of water and a small amount of washing up liquid!

You can use this to apply the screen back on and it can be moved around easily because of the liquid.

Make sure there isn't alot of liquid on the screen protector and do no put any liquid directly onto the phone. It will help to provent any dust and make it very easy to align it!

3. c206 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. localboy28 macrumors 6502a

There's far tooany bubbles and dust on that dude
    I put mine on at the weekend and it's perfect.

Try cleaning it more and making sure any dust is removed.

5. c206 thread starter macrumors newbie

I did clean it properly, even used warm water with a bit or washing up liquid to clean the screen properly. AND warmed up the bathroom by putting the shower on to make sure all the dust was removed from the bathroom before applying it lol, :eek:

6. Ever34 macrumors regular