phones that sync with macs?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Freyqq, May 16, 2007.

1. Freyqq macrumors 68040

I'm in the market for a new phone (verison) and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good phone that syncs with a mac over bluetooth. More specifically, I want to snyc ical between my computer and the phone.

I was looking at the PN-820 but it has windows mobile..which evidently only syncs with PCs.

2. dcv macrumors G3

List of iSync supported phones This might not be quite up-to-date with the latest handsets though.

Generally most Sony Ericsson and Nokia phones work with iSync; sometimes it can take a few weeks or so for the very latest phone to be supported but you can usually find a 'script' on teh intarwebz somewhere. Other manufacturers phones have more limited support.

Exceptions are "smart" phones - the latest UIQ3 offerings from Sony Ericsson unfortunately don't work with iSync but you can still at least send vCards from your Address Book via Bluetooth and obviously just do normal Bluetooth file transfer etc. I'm not sure about the Nokia Series 60 phones with iSync though; perhaps someone else can advise on those.

3. Freyqq thread starter macrumors 68040

which of these phones do verison support?

I remember them having Motorolas in the store, but no sonys or nokias

4. bartelby macrumors Core