Phones4U

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by onemacmini, Jun 24, 2010.

1. onemacmini macrumors 6502

Went there, Got my iPhone,

I qued up from 6. Watched the O2 que get bigger and bigger. Stayed at the front of the phones4u que. Went straight in, chose my phone. Beat all the O2 people, and got the same deal!

Seriously, phones4u had loads and yet ppl still went to O2. Hope you realise you can updgrade there too!!!

2. Reser macrumors 6502

Everyone knows you can , just NO ONE wants to, Phones 4 U are TERRIBLE in every way.

Also if you buy a phone froms Phones4u you have to use THEIR customer service not O2 or whoever you are with, it is Phones4U you have to deal with. They are the ones your contract is with O2 would just be your operator. I think most 'sane' people would rather go direct to their operators then use those cowboys.

This was confirmed when I walked past Phones 4 U after queing at Apple Store and there was 0 people in it or queing. and 1 employee just sitting hoping to god someone would walk in. I found it way too funny.

3. onemacmini thread starter macrumors 6502

My billing is through O2, and i call O2 customer services. Phones4U confirmed that they only sell me the phone. as it says on my contract.

im pretty happy with them! Maybe my store is actually good! i know they have a bad reputation but hey, i got one :D

4. Deano.uk macrumors regular

Deano.uk

All P4U do is supply you with equipment. any contract issues you contact o2, and phone issues you contact manufacturer (Apple) or P4U store.

P4U do have terrible customer service and can mislead alot of non-savvy customers, however if you use them the right way it can benifit you.