Phonesuit elite.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mc2thearson, Jun 29, 2011.

1. mc2thearson macrumors member

2. KoukiFC3S macrumors 6502a

This looks pretty good.

I got the Incipio offgrid, and it's slightly thinner at 15mm. The capacity is lower at 1450mah. It gives me about 50% extra battery.

3. soco, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2011

soco macrumors 68030

soco

Looks really sexy ;) Definitely better than the old-school badonkadonk cases. I don't even remember what they were called for real because I used the badonkadonk term so often...

Hm.

There it is!

4. AppleDApp macrumors 68020

AppleDApp

How does this one work does the backup battery kick in once your phone dies?

The Mophie Juice pack is another option although I think it's thicker

5. mc2thearson thread starter macrumors member

From what I'm gathering from it I'd say yes. It kind of sounds like you have a few options... like say pillage the battery pack as the iPhone depletes, or wait until you're almost out of juice on your iphone, flick a switch and then the iPhone steals from the battery. I might be wrong, but that's what I'm gathering.

I like the multiple charge modes it offers. Charge both iPhone and battery pack at the same time, or both individually. I also like that when you charge them "combined" it makes filling the iphone's battery priority one... then begins to charge the case's battery.

I want reviews!! Anyone have one? Know anyone who has one?

6. jterp7 macrumors 6502a

iLounge gives it a highly recommended A-
    http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/phonesuit-phonesuit-elite-for-iphone-4/

and costco.com is selling them for 65 w/ FS

The one thing that stuck out to me was whether the flash/camera is affected due to the depth, also it does not have a table top lip..though that probably makes it thinner.

7. cfairbank macrumors 6502

8. jterp7 macrumors 6502a

heh I just found it online today..though its been available for a few days now. I usually don't make the costco runs so I don't know if its at my local store. Use the new items in warehouse feature to see if its at your store.