Phonezap ringtone issues, how do you keep them from getting deleted?!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by djuarez03, May 23, 2008.

1. djuarez03 macrumors regular

For any of you who have used this app on your iphone to create ringtones, can anyone tell me if any of you have had any success in actually keeping those ringtones on your phone?! Every time I sync my iPhone to my PC, it always seems to erase all the ringtones I created on Phonezap. If that is always the case, then what's the point of that feature?!

I've tried changing the settings on itunes related to ringtones to both sync and not sync ringtones on my iPhone, but no matter what it is set at, it erases all of my created ringtones.

Has anyone had any success with this? If so, what did you to make sure your ringtones don't get deleted?

Thanks in advance!

2. djuarez03 thread starter macrumors regular

Well, it would seem that I have everyone stumped on this one. But no matter, because I discovered an even better way to get ringtones on my iPhone.

Its a website called audiko.net, which I read about on these forums. Not only can you download free ringtones, but the website actually let's you make your own custom ringtones. Its perfect for what I need, I don't even need phonezap anymore!