Photive Hybrid Bumper Users: Back Protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RichardC300, Nov 21, 2012.

1. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

I have an elago bumper, and I'd like to find a skin that fits. The elago bumper is supposedly the exact same as the Photive Hybrid, so I thought the title would appeal to a larger population of this forum.

So the back lip of this bumper covers a little more area than the typical "Apple-style" bumper, and it was interfering with my XtremeGuard back protector that I applied after receiving this bumper. Does anybody know of a case-friendly back protector that fits this case?

2. RichardC300 thread starter macrumors 65816

RichardC300

3. myfavoritePA macrumors newbie

I am using Sticker boy decals for the back and a Spigen glas.tR on the front. The Photive Hybrid fits perfectly on both sides. I plan to replace the matte black stickers on the top and bottom with clear films as soon as they are shipped to me, so I will be sure to let you know how those fit too when I get them.

Edited to add: Sorry for the crappy iPad pics.

Edit #2: for some reason, that second pic makes it look like the glas.tR is raised up higher than the edge of the bumper, but it isn't. There is still a slight lip around the screen with the Photive Hybrid (perfect!).

Attached Files:

4. RichardC300 thread starter macrumors 65816

RichardC300

This is really good news, because I was considering sticker boy. So does the lip of the bumper sit on top of the edge of the back skins? My XtremeGuard skin was really thick and the bumper wouldn't sit properly and moved when I gripped the phone.