Photo album

Nemoh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
Is there a way to add more albums because all the photos ans vids i shoot or save get in the camera roll album.

MCRunning

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2008
Create folder on your computer name it whatever you want, put all the photos you want in there. Inside you can add more folders for the album names. Once you've done all this open up iTunes > iPhone > Photos, check "Sync Photos From" and then select the folder you just created with your photos in it.

Nemoh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
Thx but is there a way to add albums directly on my iphone??

Nemoh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
And when I do that on my pc am I going to be able to choose where I save the pictures I take on my phone? Or do I always need to go on my pc to manage photos an videos??

Thx

Nemoh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
And when I do that on my pc am I going to be able to choose where I save the pictures I take on my phone? Or do I always need to go on my pc to manage photos an videos??

Thx
Bump

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland

Thx
On your PC. pics/videos taken on the iphone will always be saved on the camera roll. Don't think you can tell it where to save them unless yours is JB'd.

MCRunning

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2008
Everything you take is going to be on your camera roll. For your stuff synced from computer you will have to go under the photos app then albums

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.