Photo Booth for ios

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by davidhawkins123, Jan 13, 2011.

1. davidhawkins123 macrumors regular

2. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013

3. davidhawkins123 thread starter macrumors regular

I having been hoping for photo booth for years along with a fm radio (something my £15 phone has) i personally think it will probably be built into the stock camera app but you never know.

4. CZK macrumors 6502a

Who cares about photobooth.... there is around 8327 apps that does the same thing. Another useless feature just like the GameCenter or facetime ( vs skype).

I'm trying to find positive points but i really can't

5. davidhawkins123 thread starter macrumors regular

i know what your getting at, however if they do a good job and make it like photo booth for mac then it will be awesome,

ps, facetime is awesome

6. CZK macrumors 6502a

What photobooth could possibly have that other 234846 apps that does the same thing havent.

7. callmemike20 macrumors 6502a

callmemike20

Out of the box support.

The new icon in 4.3 sucks, but I guess it doesn't matter because I'm on a iPhone 4.

I doubt the FM radio would ever happen. I wish it would because then I wouldn't have to use up data when trying to listen to local stations through apps. But, Apple wants money from iTunes and an FM tuner would make that difficult.

8. trigonometry macrumors 6502

trigonometry

Can't you already do that by that by reversing the camera. Seems unnecessary on the iPhone.

9. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013

there was a rumor a while back that said every ipod touch and iphone since the 2nd gen ipod touch was equipped with an fm tuner and all Apple had to do was activate via firmware like they did with bluetooth. They were supposedly working on way to incorporate it with itunes so when you hear a song and want to purchase it, it would open the itunes store.

most of those apps are paid while if it came with the phone it would be free (assuming its built into the OS and not on the app store) and chances are it would work better if developed by Apple considering they developed the original photo booth for mac plus what callmemike said, out of box support