Photo Booth gone! Help!

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by Tlamaki, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Tlamaki, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013

Tlamaki macrumors newbie

Hello, my girlfriend accidentally deleted Photo Booth :( the trash is pretty empty and I don't use Time machine! Help please! :( could somebody please upload the app?

2. ivnj macrumors 65816

Not sure about older versions. But mavericks came with photobooth. So reinstall iton a spare usb hard drive. Then copy photobooth back to the main hd.

3. Tlamaki thread starter macrumors newbie

Photo Booth has been part of Mac OSX since the first iMac G5 with iSight in 2005... Anyway, reinstalling Mavericks was of course the first thing that everyone would think, but it is much more easier if somebody just zip their Photo Booth app and then upload it somewhere to post it here, that would be really great! And very very helpful. :D

4. ivnj macrumors 65816

But thata illegal isn't it. Maybe ask apple store if you can get a copy off one of the computers. Or install it on a spare usb. I know its a lot of work. But then you have a spare incase you delete anything else again.

And I thought photo booth was only on max osx with the computer not on retail osx. My snow leopard never had photo booth.