Photo Booth help

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by lm546, Jan 29, 2013.

1. lm546 macrumors newbie

I am pretty new to my MAC so please bare with me.
    I had taken some photos with photo booth and then moved them to the trash, now my girlfriend is pretty upset with me. The photos are still in the trash because I never removed them. I have tried the drag and drop method to the icon, and the drag and drop method to the photo booth file under pictures. Can someone please help me out, I am still trying to figure this thing out and I am lost. I have been searching but I have yet to find the answer I need. Thanks in advance.

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Did you try Edit > Undo Delete Photo or Command-Z? Your situation sounds a bit strange, since deleting photos in Photo Booth (on Snow Leopard) doesn't put them in the Trash. Perhaps things have changed with later versions of OS X. I don't think you can drag them from the trash to Photo Booth, but you should be able to drag them to another folder. You can also try right-clicking on a photo in the Trash and see if "Put Back" appears as a menu choice.

3. lm546 thread starter macrumors newbie

sorry, I am running lion 10.7. I said that I deleted them but what I meant was that I moved them to the trash.