Photo collage (before & after photos) for my website?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ibis ghost, Dec 2, 2014.

1. ibis ghost macrumors member

Nov 26, 2013
    I am trying to a find an easy to use software that will allow me to make before & after photos for use on my website.

I've tried a few and they seem to render the photos, making them a little fuzzy when I've tried them.

I'd like something that is easy to use, make simple "before & after" photo collages and be able to add text to the photo or a watermark. A watermark would be better but adding text is a must.
  2. themumu macrumors 6502a

Feb 13, 2011
    Are you looking for software to make the photos, or to present them online? As far as just making them, there is not much to it, just re-size the two copies with the same resolution, apply your watermark (Lightroom, Photoshop - they all can be used to make a watermark and apply it to photos in batch) and save.

As for presenting, the most user-friendly way is probably with JavaScript/CSS with something like this:

There may be plugins available for your content manager, depending which one you use.
  3. mofunk macrumors 68020

Aug 26, 2009
    Just use Preview. Open up the images, slide them side by side, take a screen shot… Add a watermark.
  4. Cheese&Apple macrumors 68000

Jun 5, 2012
    Not exactly sure what you're going for but Pixelmator is inexpensive and is great for combining images and adding text.

Thread: Pixelmator