Photo colour enhancer (like Instagram)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MacCrank, Jul 4, 2013.

1. MacCrank macrumors member

Does anyone know of a colour enhancer in the App Store. Im looking for something like what Instagram does so quite simple allowing you to select various options? I know of photoshop but I want a simple and possibly a FREE one for my Mac.

I have had a quick look online and in App Store but tbh dont even know what to look under. Cant find anything.

Can anyone suggest one?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

iPhoto and PS Express should do what you're looking for.

3. Yigit macrumors newbie

4. MacCrank thread starter macrumors member

Cheers guys...

I downloaded a few last night (including... Fotor & Spash colour Pro Lite) but still nothing like the simple and effectiveness of Intragram. They really enhance the colours of the photos and cant seem to find anything that does this similar at the click on 1 button.

I shall check these out cheers - Seashore and Pixlr.

Splash Colour Pro Lite is very clever and effective but not really what im looking for but very good never the less. Need to buy the full version for it to have no DEMO Writing across whole of the photo though.

----------

What I dont like about all these Apps that offer colour editors is they all only seem to have filters which just change the whole photo colour and don't enhance like Instagram does.

Instagram - when selecting the enhanced button (recognised by a little sun logo) it automatically gives some great depth and enhances the detail in the photos, creating some real moody skies as well.

Is there not Instagram for Macs that I can just use for pics on my Mac instead of my iPhone?