photo edit program like 'paint' on windows?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Yaja123, Jun 29, 2005.

  1. Yaja123 macrumors regular

    Mar 19, 2005
    im a pc to mac convert and i want to mess with a photo - add text onto the pic and colour etc etc... but i dont know of such a program.

    is there one included in mac/tiger? ive looked around cant seen one.

    if not, any recommendations? i dont want to spend money as its just a fun one off kinda thing im doing.

    typing paint or photo search would be pointless i feel.

    thanks in advance.
  2. wordmunger macrumors 603


    Sep 3, 2003
    North Carolina
    There are a lot of threads on this. I searched for "MS Paint" and found this one:

  3. Yaja123 thread starter macrumors regular

    Mar 19, 2005
    thanks. i shouldnt have doubted search.

    i have powerbook so i can use grapgics converter!!! i knew mac would something bundled!

    i only found onmi-outliner and graffle 3 months after buying my powerbook! :eek: and i now use then all the time!

Share This Page