Photo Editing

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mach1child, May 18, 2012.

1. Mach1child macrumors newbie

Hey guys im sharing my dads computer for editing my pictures, i was just wondering if i could start to edit them full time on my ipad 3? Its only a 16gb but i usually average around 2-6gb of pictures per shoot with raw format. So after editing ill just transfer them to my external hard drive. I was wondering what you guys think about using an ipad as a primary device to edit pictures. On the computer, i love using adobe lightroom 4.

2. Mach1child thread starter macrumors newbie

So far from what i've seen, all the apps are mostly auto tools. Like in lightroom 4, i can adjust black levels, exposure, contrast, vibrance, sharpness, clarity etc. If i can find an app that does that, i would be so happy!

3. aGr macrumors newbie

I have not processed raw images on the iPad but an App that may be able to handle what you are looking for is Filterstorm, or Filterstorm Pro.

I use the App 80% of the time as a starting point to process any images captured with my phone.

http://filterstorm.com/

4. jlinear macrumors member

5. Zcott macrumors 68020

6. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

Try PhotoShop Touch (PS Touch) , it lets you do a lot of editing. Levels, curves, saturation, brightness, even does layers.