Photo Editing

Discussion in 'iPad' started by wingnut8, Mar 25, 2010.

1. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

Does anyone think we'll see full featured editing apps on the iPad? I'd love to see Apple release Aperture in the future.

2. pirateRACE macrumors 6502

I would love to see it, but I doubt it. It's encouraging that they added Events, Faces and Places integration from iPhoto. Odds are that we will get a plethora of cool 3rd party photo tools though.

3. markosb macrumors 6502

markosb

That would be cool, even something that is dummied down. I would prefer Lightroom though. I shoot raw, and convert to DNG, I would love to see a raw viewer with basic editing and the ability to tag images... at least when I am away from my computer. I know the ability to connect to my Lightroom Catalog on my computer might be difficult to accomplish cause the way the iPhone OS is setup.

4. rtabdo macrumors 6502

There are a few dummied down apps for iPhone. I suspect that better versions of them will be made for the ipad.

5. str1f3 macrumors 68000

It's possible to see an app like Acorn on the iPad.

6. Seo macrumors regular

I certainly hope so. I'd hate to see that "Import RAW" feature to go to waste. We'll at least see a RAW conversion program (although iPhoto could handle it), but I really hope for something like Aperture, or even a dumbed down version of it.

7. tivoboy macrumors 68030

adobe

the adobe photoshop app works pretty well, I think we'll see a paid app from them on the ipad, they previously said a problem was not having enough SPACE on the iphone to make a good app.

Also think we'll see a goog picassa app,

AND, I am SURE apple is going to make SOME form of iphoto app for the ipad.