Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by Intense, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Intense macrumors regular

Hi,

If anyone could direct me, I need my website to have a photo gallery that I can upload through the browser. I am tired of dealing with the photo galleries that show images that are very small. If anyone can guide me to where I can find a photo gallery for my website which I am still working on, that i can upload the photos through the browser and not through ftp and that can provide me with large thumbnails that could be clicked for an even larger image.

if you know of a gallery that meets one of my requirements even, that would be great.

thanks

requirements:
    . upload through browser
    . large thumbnails
    . large clickable image
    . full black or full white background

2. SrWebDeveloper macrumors 68000

SrWebDeveloper

PhotoKorn:

http://www.keil-software.de/index.php/en/phpscripts

It's not free, but inexpensive and has a very secure login/admin mode and the ability to control thumbnail size and background color configuration. What's really impressive is you can easily create categories, sub-categories, photos or any media, easy upload via admin interface on the back end, and fully PHP/MySQL so easy to setup on most platforms. It also has an internal search engine, top 10's, ratings and many other features to customize look and feel and performance. Your users simply browse and click to download/view an image which you may optionally scale, or choose not to (which is what you asked to do).

Visit the link and try out the demos. Way cool.

-jim