Photo Manager Pro... Ooops

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Whiterebel19, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Whiterebel19 macrumors newbie

Okay guys, I am pretty sure I messed up but I want to make sure first before I give up totally.

I had a slight battery problem with my Iphone 3gs after it had gotten wet and was showing the connect to itunes (USB and itunes logo) logo. It told me I had to completely restore my phone so i did since i had just backed it up last week. Well I had Photo Manager Pro as an App on there and it had a few hundred extremely important pictures in it.

After restoring the phone completely and restoring from my backup I opened the PHOTO MANAGER PRO App to find out that every picture in there was gone and the app was back to an unedited new version. After panicing slightly I noticed that there was a "backup" button in the top right corner of the app. (Yes, i cursed myself out after finding this). And I know for a fact that i had never clicked to backup my app inside of the app. Is there any way to get those pictures back since the app itself didnt have the photos backed up? I have a feeling that i lost them forever..... :(

2. Explicit06 macrumors newbie

I am sorry to hear your story. I lost very important photos on photo manager pro exactly the same way. Were you able to find any solution? I am not giving up yet. Keep us posted.