Photo Montage?? (or collage)

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by jayeskreezy, Jul 15, 2005.

  1. jayeskreezy macrumors 65816

    Mar 3, 2005
    Ok i don't know if this is called a montage or a collage, but I am looking for a program that creates the effect of a lot of little pictures making one big picture

    ...awhile ago someone posted a link to a good freeware program that did it for you with the images you select from your computer... can anyone help me out???
  2. Applespider macrumors G4


    Jan 20, 2004
    looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Was it MacOSaiX ?

    I've heard of another one too but it's not springing to mind at the moment.
  3. jayeskreezy thread starter macrumors 65816

    Mar 3, 2005
    yes, oops i guess it's called a mosaic and thanks for the link. That's the one I was referring to. Does anybody know if it's any good?
  4. jayeskreezy thread starter macrumors 65816

    Mar 3, 2005
    what type of paper do I use to print the pictures and stick them together? I want it to be like those mini stickers all put together to make one picture
  5. hutch1933 macrumors newbie

    Nov 2, 2006

    I want to do the same kind of things as you mentioned...and have ordered Collage Machine from it works.

Share This Page