Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fcortese

macrumors demi-god
Apr 3, 2010
Big Sky country
A gondolier cleaning and preparing his boat before the work day starts. Venice, Italy

Venice Tour_012_2018_05_02_3987_Luminar2018-edit.jpg

needfx

Suspended
Aug 10, 2010
macrumors apparently

My fellow peeps and forum dwellers, I am officially in love with this girl, Sophia.

She is not a model even though this was a click from a paid-job shoot. I won't be delivering b&w, nor this photo, don't worry.

Lucky for me, she is extra-willing to do extra artsy work with me and she lives close by, and that's saying something given that I live at the furthest point of Attica (about 50km from Athens city center). Unlucky for me, my webstal.., I mean investigation, revealed she has a bf. Not that I would ever have a chance though.

It kinda hurts

Last edited:

kgphotos

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2017
I've been very busy of late working on a photo project. Even though I haven't been posting, I've still enjoyed seeing all the great photos everyone has been posting.

Went out of town one day and when I came home, this little rabbit was in my yard. I grabbed my camera and my zoom lens (I don't think I've ever changed a lens as fast as I did, lol) and snapped away. It's is sooo cute. It comes out a few times a week to snack. In fact, last week it was resting on my deck! I love rabbits. My husband and I used to have 3 rabbits years ago. They make great pets.

_MG_9931-XL.jpg

anotherscotsman

macrumors 68020
Aug 2, 2014
UK
I've been very busy of late working on a photo project. Even though I haven't been posting, I've still enjoyed seeing all the great photos everyone has been posting.

Went out of town one day and when I came home, this little rabbit was in my yard. I grabbed my camera and my zoom lens (I don't think I've ever changed a lens as fast as I did, lol) and snapped away. It's is sooo cute. It comes out a few times a week to snack. In fact, last week it was resting on my deck! I love rabbits. My husband and I used to have 3 rabbits years ago. They make great pets.

_MG_9931-XL.jpg

They also make a good pie...

A different creature from me today. This thing was a good 3" in length - a beast of a bug. Comments always appreciated.

Something exotic
by another scotsman, on Flickr

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Another from yesterdays outing that didn't quite make the cut for inclusion in the exhibition.

Canon 6D, Canon 24-105mm f/4 L, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest 13 Stop ND, Bulb Mode, Multi-segment Metering
ISO 100, 105mm, f/10, 30 seconds

_MG_2984-X3.jpg
Love it. Seeing images like this makes me think I need to up my game.
[doublepost=1532019226][/doublepost]
Svalbard Polar Bear

D85_1390-XL.jpg
Stunning. Tell National Geographic to hold the cover.
[doublepost=1532019260][/doublepost]
A golden sunset and silhouette in Wales. View attachment 771481
Comments appreciated.
Love the colours.
[doublepost=1532019362][/doublepost]

My fellow peeps and forum dwellers, I am officially in love with this girl, Sophia.

She is not a model even though this was a click from a paid-job shoot. I won't be delivering b&w, nor this photo, don't worry.

Lucky for me, she is extra-willing to do extra artsy work with me and she lives close by, and that's saying something given that I live at the furthest point of Attica (about 50km from Athens city center). Unlucky for me, my webstal.., I mean investigation, revealed she has a bf. Not that I would ever have a chance though.

It kinda hurts
Bet her BF doesn't have as good an eye for photography!
[doublepost=1532019401][/doublepost]

_MG_9931-XL.jpg
Lucky fella. We get the odd rat.
[doublepost=1532019491][/doublepost]
They also make a good pie...

A different creature from me today. This thing was a good 3" in length - a beast of a bug. Comments always appreciated.

Something exotic
by another scotsman, on Flickr
Reminds me of Hopper from a bugs life. Very nice.

MDF314159265

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2010
Temecula, CA
Reactions: mollyc
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.