Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oblomow

macrumors 601
Apr 14, 2005
Netherlands
empty tree. I guess Kenoh beat me to it....
IMG_0368.jpg

it's only a question of time before one of his juvenile delinquents demolishes the bird house...

kenoh

macrumors demi-god
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
empty tree. I guess Kenoh beat me to it....
IMG_0368.jpg

it's only a question of time before one of his juvenile delinquents demolishes the bird house...

Hang on a minute.... When did my angels transition to outlaws? They are beautiful happy fun loving children and we are respectable upstanding members of the community... but we like a laugh... :)

oblomow

macrumors 601
Apr 14, 2005
Netherlands
Hang on a minute.... When did my angels transition to outlaws? They are beautiful happy fun loving children and we are respectable upstanding members of the community... but we like a laugh... :)

Yesterday. "Threw Amelia (youngest) over the neighbours wall and got a bag full of them. "

It's downhill from here... Can't blame them. Poor things. :)

Reactions: kenoh

TheDrift-

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2010
How big a crop? Doesn't look bad to me. Even the latest and greatest cameras will struggle with a big crop.
DXO Optics is the best noise reduction software I ever used.

I thinks it's 5 or 6 meg from the original, I sell some stock photos on the side and don't think this will make it quality wise...might just get through on a couple of the more forgiving sites

I could try NR but then I don't think it will have the details,

Anyway it's a fine justification to myself to upgrade ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.