Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexino11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2014
hello macrumors.
i been looking in app store for an app that could open my photos and browse through the folder without having to click on them one by one. i'm pretty sure there's a similar post here but i couldn't find it.
i can sort my folder in list and hold space and click on pictures and browse through it using the down button. but that's a bit awkward to do that each time i wanna view a folder full of pictures. in app store there was imagic photo or something like that but the app didn't do anything.
so thanks in advance.

mtngoatjoe

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2008
hello macrumors.
i been looking in app store for an app that could open my photos and browse through the folder without having to click on them one by one.

Open a folder, click on a file, press the space bar. Use the arrow keys to scroll through the files.

It's called Quick Look, it's part of the OS, and works with all files (not just photos). Nothing to download or install.

alexino11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2014
Hello,

try Xee3 (App Store) or Xee2 (Internet, free).

Thank you mate this solved my problem.

@mtngoatjoe I mentioned that i dont like doing that because if the photos aren't arranged as list you'd have to go row by row like if there's 4 pictures in a row you'll have to navigate down. sometimes i have to search between 100 screenshots to report a problem and that wont be fun. but thanks mate.

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
Thank you mate this solved my problem.

@mtngoatjoe I mentioned that i dont like doing that because if the photos aren't arranged as list you'd have to go row by row like if there's 4 pictures in a row you'll have to navigate down. sometimes i have to search between 100 screenshots to report a problem and that wont be fun. but thanks mate.

Cmd-A (Select All) then Space Bar....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.