Photo Printers

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jakochampolska, May 21, 2007.

1. jakochampolska macrumors 6502

I've been doing a little research on photo printers lately, but I still cant find one that would fit my needs completely. So I thought maybe you guys could help ;)
    So what I need is a printer that will print top quality photos (and I'm not saying printing snapshots, but more like art projects) but will also print normal stuff (documents, etc). One more thing is that I want to share this printer with my mom's laptop which is a windows PC. Would I need a printer with bluetooth? How would I set up a network like that? And it needs to be a 'wireless network'.
    Those are two things that are really important, but also I really would like if the printer didnt have a scanner or copier or fax.
    Price needs to be something under 350 dollars.
    So you guys have any ideas?
    Thanks!

2. MovieCutter macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

Anything from Canon. Lower cost ink, better quality, overall better product in my experience.

3. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

I agree. I have a Canon MP460 and I really like the colour output from it. Most Canons are bluetooth capable but you can always get an Airport Express and plug just about any USB printer into it to get wireless access.