Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

unfeomateo

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2003
Is there an app that people at work can use to take and share pictures that we will display on a projector? So an app that can easily send photos to an iPad or PC and display new pictures in a slideshow.

Would be nice if it was automated and show new pictures as they came in.

Thanks so much

unfeomateo

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2003
or any app that will automatically save new pictures to someone elses camera roll besides the manual photo streams.

unfeomateo

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2003
Flickr does not give me an option to upload just the recent photos. Looks like all or nothing. Same with most photo apps. Then flickr also uploads the photos as private and I would need new photos to show up in the slideshow without having to constantly refresh the flickr page.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
You might be able to do something like this with an app that can help you organize your photos or create some sort of albums and then share certain ones with others. One app I've come across that seems to offer something like that is flayvr -- http://www.flayvr.com/, but I'm sure there are probably other similar ones out there as well.

unfeomateo

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2003
You might be able to do something like this with an app that can help you organize your photos or create some sort of albums and then share certain ones with others. One app I've come across that seems to offer something like that is flayvr -- http://www.flayvr.com/, but I'm sure there are probably other similar ones out there as well.

I don't understand what that app would be good for? It seems more manual than doing the photo streams and I do not see a way to make a slideshow of new photos as they come in.

Thanks for the suggestion but it's not going to work. I have been looking for a solution for a few years now. So I will give up now and just share the damn photo stream. Not what my bosses wanted but oh well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.