Photo size control...

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Mikes2pads, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Mikes2pads macrumors regular

Only on my ipad air do I have issues with photos. Maybe I'm missing a setting. I did look the whole settings menu over thoroughly.
    If say I want to choose a pic from my photos for a wallpaper so after clicking the setting that picks it , isolates it then I click to place it as either lock screen or home screen or both ... Any and all photos are always to large.
    I pinch them down but they just uncontrollably expand out and finally insert into a home screen wallpaper ,only way to large. Seems weird to me. Never seen it on prior devices happen. Thanks

2. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

This has been an issue since ios7. I have not found any solution.

3. Mikes2pads thread starter macrumors regular

Is that a fact...wow. It really gets annoying if you enjoy changing and collecting wallpapers out. I am not seeing any hard issue beside mine.
    Thank you

So nobody has a problem with expanding home and lock screen image applications? I see nothing about it anywhere .
    C'mon Apple. It's not a good look for you. FIX IT

4. Cobra611 macrumors regular

Cobra611

I have that issue as well on my iPad Air. I read somewhere if you go to settings...accessibility...reduce motion, and turn it ON, your wallpapers will not resize. But, you obviously give up parallax and the app fade. I do it and it works. But usually go back to turning off reduce motion.

5. woodynorman macrumors 6502

Reduce motion on or off makes no difference.

I really miss being able to adjust the size of my wallpapers, and really don't understand why we haven't gotten that back yet.

6. Tikatika macrumors 6502

Tikatika

Am an avid wallpaper collector since iPad 2. Change it daily. This continuing issue with iOS 7 is infuriating to ME and many many others ... and I can't believe Apple doesn't give a ....!

Combine the large photo issue with the oversized dock ... It's just a mess!

/vent off