Photo Software?

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
I am looking for a simple program that you can view photos in, flip, resize, view next, etc. The basics. I would have imagined Apple Preview would do that however I can not find any of these buttons. Even if I could just click a next button to go to the next photo instead of exiting and double clicking on each photo would be great.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
Apple!Freak said:
Ha! Sorry about that. Yes, that is exactly what I wanted and I totally forgot about it.
sure no problem, we all forget stuff sometimes, glad to be of some help around here

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
Apple!Freak said:
I am looking for a simple program that you can view photos in, flip, resize, view next, etc. The basics. I would have imagined Apple Preview would do that however I can not find any of these buttons. Even if I could just click a next button to go to the next photo instead of exiting and double clicking on each photo would be great.
adobe photoshop CS with 2.5 DP G5 with a 30" monitor, should do :rolleyes:

mcmav37

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2004
Ann Arbor, MI
Apple!Freak said:
I would have imagined Apple Preview would do that however I can not find any of these buttons. Even if I could just click a next button to go to the next photo instead of exiting and double clicking on each photo would be great.
Yes, iPhoto is what you want, but Preview does all that you mentioned as well. If you open multiple photos, a "drawer" opens up next to the open picture and you can click to the next picture. For the other stuff you mentioned, go to View--> Customize toolbar to add icons for flip, resize, etc.

JDar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2003
" I would have imagined Apple Preview would do that however I can not find any of these buttons. "

If you'd like to use Preview to resize photos look in the File menu under Export and you'll have several choices regarding file format and file size.

(I keep forgetting about Sherlock--rarely, occasionally, sometimes it is the right tool to use.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.