photo stream confusion

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Mac'nCheese, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

When I used to click on photos on my iphone, it was really simple to see which photos were on my phone and which were in my stream that was shared with my ipad. If I took a photo I didn't want the kids to see, I could click over to stream and delete it while keeping it on my phone. I can't find that now. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong or is this type of stream gone and you have to set up a sharing stream now....Thank you.

2. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Tap Albums in the lower right hand corner. It will have your Camera Roll, Photo Stream, and anything else you might have.

3. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Its says: no photos, new photos will be automatically uploaded and sent to all of your icloud devices when connected to wifi. I'll check the ipad one when I get home. Thank u.

4. Cell-666 macrumors 6502

Sounds like you've not turned photos on in the iCloud settings?

5. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

See, that's the weird thing. I never turned anything on before. My pictures could be seen on both iphone and ipad. Then, they started this sharing thing with other people. Now, I don't have the ability to see all photos on my phone but my ipad has both. And I can't even shut this feature off on my ipad. I can change settings on my phone but the ipad has all the sharing turned on but the page looks like it has the lower display on and I can't click on the toggle part to change anything. Just confused....