Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
I just got a rMini the other day and looking through the photo stream, it only shows the last 150 or so in my stream. On my iPhone I have all 936, how come those don't show up on my iPad? I thought it was supposed to be a cloud backup of every photo taken/saved, and it hasn't done that, as it seems to have a hard time carrying over to different devices. When I switched from the 5c to the 5s, even restoring the backup from it, I didn't have my full photo stream. Anyone know why?

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I just got a rMini the other day and looking through the photo stream, it only shows the last 150 or so in my stream. On my iPhone I have all 936, how come those don't show up on my iPad? I thought it was supposed to be a cloud backup of every photo taken/saved, and it hasn't done that, as it seems to have a hard time carrying over to different devices. When I switched from the 5c to the 5s, even restoring the backup from it, I didn't have my full photo stream. Anyone know why?

Only photos taken while you've had a device will appear there. So if you had your iPhone for the past 6 months, and your iPad for 1, only the photos from the last month will show up on your iPad, while all 6 months of photos will show on your iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.