Photo Stream Sharing bugged?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Terial, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Terial macrumors newbie

I have 2 devices. iPhone4 and iPad3

When i try the new feature to share a stream on the iphone it's great, create the album, pic the photos, share with people and done. If i want to add more people, click the little blue arrow on the right and add more people.
    This is not the case with the iPad...
    On the ipad once you creat and share the album, there is no way to add more people that i can find... so if i creat an dalbum and share it the first time: (Hit +, enter the To: info, Give it a Name: and hit create, there is no way back to this screen like there is on the iphone.
    Has anyone else had this issue, or is this just something they forgot to put in for the ipad (the ability to go back and add more people to share with, or even make it public)

Thanks all!!

-Terial

2. SunnyFL macrumors regular

You can add more people Took me a few minutes to figure it out and was thinking the same thing that you could not. Don't have iPad right here to walk through it again but maybe someone can if you don't figure it out.

3. Terial thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea, i've tried every button in here and nothing seems to take me back to that place to add more people.

4. darrenbolton macrumors newbie

Bigger problem (and one Apple is gulity of a lot lately) is not giving us the OPTION to let people add photos. This is just insane.

SO I can't create a stream for me and my girlfriend and we both add pictures to it. Oh no, that'd be too easy and good. We both have to create our own streams. Perfect!!!

Oh Apple... What the **** has happened to you?!

5. Dav1 macrumors 6502

The more people bow down and kiss your feet, the more likely you are to begin to believe your feet are actually worthy of being kissed. Apple believes it's thoughts are correct... It's way is the best way...

6. milesaway219 macrumors newbie

Took me about half an hour to figure it out. On the iPad, to make changes to a stream (add users, create web view) you need to go into the streams section, hit the edit button on the upper right corner then tap the album and a settings box will appear.

It's tough to find because when you hit the edit button all you see are the little 'x'es which makes you think the only thing you can do is delete the stream.

7. Terial thread starter macrumors newbie

Awesome, thank you!!
    found it odd that they might have forgotten to include that :)

8. Dav1 macrumors 6502

Hasn't Apple always claimed to be "natural" or intuitive? Certainly the iPad has the screen size to have made it like on the iPhone. And at one time Apple claimed to see the wisdom in keeping the interfaces the same... In keeping it simple...

9. shawnwich macrumors 6502

shawnwich

yeah same here

i kinda thought this was the whole point! guess i was wrong.