Photo stream

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by momzoo, Jan 13, 2013.

1. momzoo macrumors newbie

When I go to settings,wallpaper, I see photo stream I am trying to delete some pictures and I cannot do it. Yet some of those pictures have been deleted in the camera roll. What can I do?

2. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

You need to go to Photos and delete them from both the Camera Roll and Photo Stream.

3. momzoo thread starter macrumors newbie

Photobstream

I deleted in the camera roll but do not know how to delete in the photo stream

4. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

You delete them the same way...One at a time when you're viewing the photo with the delete button on the bottom right or click on photo stream and click the edit on the top right.

5. momzoo thread starter macrumors newbie

Photo stream

I guess I might not be at the right place, because I have no delete button in my photo stream. I am in setting,wallpaper and background,there the photo stream is there.

I can only set the home screen or lock screen. Where can I find photo stream where I can delete certain pictures.

Thank you so much

----------

I just found it thank you anyway. Yea for me I am slowly getting used to my ipad.

6. Ratatapa macrumors 6502a

did you update your device?

before ios6 you couldnt delete from photo stream

7. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

Glad you added this before I replied. :D

Yeah it's pretty simple, just have to know where to look. The photo stream only saves the last 1,000 pictures and can be reset at icloud.com.

You can also install icloud on your computer.

8. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

Oh yeah I forgot about this, adding this was a Godsend. :D My family shares the same photo stream and it adds the photos to my daughters website automatically.